1. What information we collect from and / or about you?
2. How we collect information from and / or about you?
3. How we process information from and / or about you?
4. How we use information from and / or about you?
1. Electronic media (such as but not limited to our website, any of our mobile applications) howsoever accessed (including but not limited to personal computers, mobile devices etc.)
2. Offline (including but not limited to mail, telephone or in-person etc.)
This policy also applies to the interactive features and downloads that we;
1. Own and / or control
2. Make available through our website, mobile application or off-line
1. Personal information
2. Relocation information
3. Your connection and access information(included but not limited to mobile handset, laptop computer, desktop computer, tablet device or offline, as applicable)
4. User experience information
You understand, acknowledge and agree that some of the information collected above may be uniquely / personally identifiable with you. You also understand & acknowledge that some of the information collected above may be collected using cookies. If you do not wish any information to be collected using cookies you may choose to disable / disallow / block the cookies to collect your information by setting your browser accordingly. However, in the event of your choosing to disable / disallow / block cookies, certain services, which can only be provided by using the information collected by cookies, will not be provided.
If you contact us or access us or book or avail any of the services through call centre, then, the call may be recorded for training and quality purpose.
We may also collect information from and about you using in-person talks or getting paper responses (in the form of pre-printed templates or otherwise).
How we process the information from and about you
We process the information either using computer programmes or manually. We may edit the information by, including but not limited to, collating, appending, deleting and adding all or some fields of information.
We may use the information, including but not limited to, the following;
1. To enable other users / customers of our website or services to view our vendors’ service ratings. To give credibility to the user experience / vendor rating, the customers / users of our website or services may ask for your contact details, such as your telephone no. or e-mail ID. We will provide such information to these users / customers only if you give your consent to do so
2. To personalize the content & services most suitable to you
3. To create, aggregate and make anonymous the information about the usage of the website and the services. We do this to improve the specific areas of our website and services which are most used by our customers and users.
4. To help the provision of software updates
6. We use your geo-location to determine / select your origin of relocation. If you choose that we do not use your geo-location, you may turn the geo-locator off at your device level
7. We share some of your personal information, like name, address, origin & destination of location, telephone number, e-mail ID etc. with the vendors that you have chosen for obtaining the quotation. This is to help them submit the quotation and get in touch with you for subsequent follow-up.
8. The vendors, in turn, may share such information with its employees, agents, associates or service partners.
9. To send you a welcome mail, along with your Username and Password
10. To contact you over telephone, by SMS, e-mail or physical mail / courier service
11. Your IP address is used to diagnose any possible problems with our computer servers.
12. To provide you with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties
13. To process your registration with the Services, including verifying your information is active and valid
14. To improve our services, to customize your experience with our services, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you
15. To enable you to participate in a variety of the services’ features such as online or mobile entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
16. To contact you with regard to your use of the services and, in our discretion, changes to the services and/or the service policies
17. For internal business purposes
18. For inclusion in our data analytics
20. We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics and log data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, delivering targeted advertising about other products or services, or for other business purposes.
22. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you consent to such sharing at the time you provide your Personal Information.
23. We shall be entitled to disclose to all of our group companies or any of our Vendors or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, your particulars in our possession, in any way as MoveMyHome, on its absolute discretion, deem fit or if we consider it in our interests to do so.
1. You may be presented with an opportunity to receive information and / or marketing offers directly from third parties.
3. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to agreeing to receive such information from them.
4. If you later decide that you no longer want to receive communication from a third party, you will need to contact that third party directly.
1. We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf
2. Such third parties include, but is not limited to,
3. We may provide these third parties with access to user information, including Personal Information
4. This information sharing is limited to only the information needed by the vendor to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us.
5. Each of these vendors are obligated not to disclose or use Personal Information for any other purpose.
6. While we may use third party analytics third party service providers, to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the services and viewing of our content, we do not share Personal Information with these analytics third party service providers.
7. Such analytics third party service providers may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and embedded scripts on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including non-personally identifiable information.
1. We may offer contests and other promotions through our services.
2. Participation in such contests and promotions may require registration.
3. By participating in in such contests and promotions, you agree to the rules, terms and conditions that govern that particular contest or promotion
4. Such agreement may demand some specific requirements of you, including but not limited to, allowing the sponsor of the contest or the promotion to use your name, voice, photograph and / or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the contest or the promotion.
5. By participating in in such contests and promotions, you agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such contests and promotions, including but not limited to, winner selection, prize fulfilment and / or as required by law on such contests and promotions.
6. Any schemes, Privilege / Gift voucher and rewards gained from such contests and promotions are subject to the respective terms & conditions of the contest or promotion and law as applicable to such contests and promotions.
1. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate;
2. We may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet TPSPs, wireless TPSPs and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion.
3. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
1. We may share your information, including your Personal Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons.
2. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information;
Behavioural Advertising uses information collected on an individual’s web or mobile browsing behaviour.
1. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s).
2. The information thus collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID; it does not include any information that could be linked back to you.
3. The information used for targeted advertising either comes from us or through third party website publishers.
1. The services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect web site usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile services are served to your browser.
2. Additionally, when you are using our services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties.
4. These third party websites may send their own cookies, independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
5. We strongly recommend that you should read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Personal Information to third parties.
1. Our online and mobile Services may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets such as a "Share This" button, or interactive mini- programs that run on our online and mobile Services.
2. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our online or mobile services, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
3. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our online services.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us.
2. If any such information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, delete, or amend such information.
1. You may cancel your account
2. After your account is terminated, we will retain your Personal Information and Usage Information (including geo-location, order history, and transaction history) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason.
3. After a period of time, your data may be made anonymous and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively
4. Our use of the anonymous data will be solely for analytic purposes.
1. The Personal Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information.
2. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to us, you do at your own risk.
3. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved