MoveMyHome.in welcomes you to its website.
Before using this website, you must read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions published here. By using this site and any other version of this site, as available in the public domain, you agree and are bound by, without exception and qualification, to all of the Terms & Conditions of this user agreement.
If you do not agree with, some portions or all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately cease the use of and access to this website. However, if you continue the use of or access to this website, you are agreeing to and are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions govern the relationship between MoveMyHome Enterprises, the owner of this website, and you with respect to this website and the services provided through this website.
The domain name MoveMyHome.in (hereafter referred to as "website") is owned by MoveMyHome Enterprises, a partnership firm with its principal place of business at 230, Ward-11, Gulati Road, Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana-132101 (India), hereafter referred to as "company", "we" or "us".
The terms "user" or "you", shall mean any natural or legal person who uses or views the website or who calls on our phone number(s) or who downloads or uses or views our mobile application.
The company operates / runs the website to provide, all or some of, the following services to its users;
1. Listing of the companies (hereafter , referred to as "vendors") who provide, all or some of, the following services (hereafter , referred to as "relocation services");
2. Online reviews of the vendor services by customers
3. Searching of vendors based on their relocation criteria
4. Sending request for quotations for the aforesaid service(s) along with complete household inventory to the vendors
The company does not provide any relocation services on its own. It has entered into a Vendor Agreement with the companies that provide such services and these vendors’ listings are available on the company website.
The company also does not endorse any of its vendors to the users. It merely provides a platform, to its users, to facilitate the access of information and making registration / booking needed to avail relocation services.
The user can only be an individual or a business entity or an organization that legally operates in India, and / or in any other country, and has the rights to form and enter into legally bound contracts, under the laws applicable, with MoveMyHome Enterprises and has the rights to use the services offered by MoveMyHome Enterprises.
1. Providing factually and logically correct information (including but not limited to the following) for the purpose of availing the services offered through this website;
3. Comparing the various price quotations, of the vendors, in response to the quote request submitted through the website
4. Directly contacting the vendors to enquire about their terms of service and privacy policies
5. Decision to avail the services of any of these vendors
6. Posting reviews of vendor after availing the services of vendor
2. The company reserves the right to change / modify / add / delete the website, its services, its software and system requirements needed to access and use the website at any time and / or without any notice
1. The user will not upload, display, host, publish, transmit or share any information, image, data, computer program or anything else which;
2. The user will not use the website or the services offered by the website in a manner that can overburden, disable, damage or impair any of the website’s servers or any other network or website connected to our website
3. The user will not try to and / or actually reverse-engineer, decompile or de-programme any software related to or operating our website
4. You will, at all times, use the website in complete compliance of the information technology Act, 2000 and keep yourself informed and updates on any amendments in the Act
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, demand, loss arising out of (including but not limited to) any attorney’s fees, incurred by you or asserted by any third party, on account of your use of the website or any services provided by it or any services provided by the vendors listed on our website.
For any material or information that you provide to the website, containing but not limited to the following;
2. Your address
3. Phone number
4. E-mail address
5. Your image or likeness
6. Your relocation service requirement / specifications,
you expressly grant us
The website cannot and does not actively monitor all of the user information. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse to publish, refuse to transmit, delete, move or edit any user information without notice and giving reason, at any time, and for any reason.
By using the website, you agree that we will not be liable for
1. Any claims, actions or judgments arising out of or related to any user information
2. Monitoring, transmitting, publishing, deleting, moving or editing any user information
3. Refusing to monitor, transmit, publish, delete, move or edit any user information
1. The website may contain advertising, sponsorship or other material, from third parties including our vendors, which may link to other websites. These third parties and their content & sites are not affiliated to, controlled by and monitored by us. These third parties are responsible that the material posted, published or displayed at their sites is in accordance with all the relevant & applicable laws and regulations. We are not responsible for any error, inaccuracy, discrepancy, omission or incompleteness in any such third party site of material.
2. We do not endorse, sponsor or make any express or implied warranty or guarantee that the websites linked to or from our site for the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of any information appearing on such linked sites.
3. We do not guarantee the safety and reliability of any third party website for any bug, Trojan Horse, worm, time-bomb, bot, Easter Egg, virus, spam-ware or any other programme or programming routine that may impair, damage, render useless or reduce the value of any computer system, information or data
4. We are not responsible for any advice, content, information, practice, product or service related or made available through such linked sites.
5. We are not responsible for any advice on or verbal referral to a third-party site, or the third party itself, by any of our representative. You must discern any related information regarding any third party’s sites, products, services and practices. You can contact the third party directly.
1. We do not provide any relocation services on our own. As such, we are not a party to any of the transactions between you and the vendor.
2. Although every reasonable effort has been made by us / our agents to verify the credentials of the vendors listed with us, still, you acknowledge that we do not, either directly or indirectly, control any vendor, its agents and / or their actions. Therefore, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any actions of the vendors or refusals by the vendors to comply with your requests.
3. We cannot and do not guarantee the quality of any service provided by the vendor
4. We do not endorse or recommend any vendor or any service of any vendor
5. We do not sell any services
6. The quotation provided by the vendors is based upon the information provided by you on our website. However, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy, discrepancy or incompleteness of the form published on our website seeking such information
7. Vendors are responsible for the quotation. Any changes ,including but not limited to, pricing, disassembly, picking, packing, transportation, warehousing, placing, unpacking, assembly vis-a-vis the quotation, due to but not limited to, any condition arising out of new understanding derived after visiting your premises or else, will be settled or agreed between the vendor and you. We cannot be held responsible for any such change(s).
8. You warrant that any goods that you want to relocate or store are owned by you or you have all the rights, authority and power to have them relocated or stored
9. You agree to indemnify & hold harmless the vendor for any loss, damage or expense that may arise due to any breach of this warranty referred to in #8 above.
10. You will not ask the vendor, nor force him to relocate or store any goods that is likely to be or is a weapon, firearm, explosive, corrosive, inflammable or can cause harm to life and property in general.
11. You will not ask the vendor, nor force him to relocate or store any pets, reptiles or vermin
12. The vendor can refuse to relocate and / or store any goods that it sees inappropriate to relocate and / or store. You will not ask the vendor, nor force him to relocate or store any such goods. You also indemnify us in case of any such dispute and claims of loss, damage or expenses arising out of such dispute.
13. You warrant that you have obtained or have all the necessary permits, permissions, authorities and rights to enable the vendor to enter and exit the premises, with or without vehicle(s), where you want to remove the goods from, and, the premises where you want to relocate the goods to. You also indemnify us in case of any such dispute and claims of loss, damage or expenses arising out of the breach of this warranty.
14. You warrant that you have obtained or have all the necessary permits, permissions, authorities and rights to enable the vendor to carry such activities, including but not limited to disassembly, picking, packing, transportation, placing, unpacking and assembly, in the source and the destination premises, as necessary to relocate and place your goods. You also indemnify us in case of any such dispute and claims of loss, damage or expenses arising out of the breach of this warranty.
15. You agree to provide a convenient and unobstructed access to the place from where the goods are to be removed and placed. You will notify the vendor if such access is not available. You also indemnify us in case the vendor refuses to pick and / or place your goods due to non-availability of a convenient and unobstructed access to the place.
16. All goods will be carried and stored at your risk, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing and unless the relevant provisions of the Carriage of Goods Act in that regard (where applicable) have been fully complied with. We are not liable for any loss of or damage to the goods, howsoever arising or caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether or not the same was reasonably foreseeable or known by the vendor to be probable.
17. We recommend you to get an adequate insurance cover for your goods. We or our agents or vendors do not make any representations and give no advice with respect to any aspect of the insurance policy. You warrant that you will make the decision of buying such insurance policy based upon your own skill and judgment. We are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses arising out of inaccuracies or lack of your judgment in buying such insurance policy or in the inaccuracies in declaring the value or inventory of the goods that you are relocating.
1. The website, the services offered by and through it, the third party sites and the services offered by and through them are on an "as-is" basis for your use. This website, the services offered by and through it, the third party sites and the services offered by and through them are without any warranties, either explicit or implied, but for such cases where the exclusion of any warranty is legally impossible.
2. The website, the services offer by and through it, the third party sites and the services offered by and through them are provided on commercially reasonably basis. The website does not guarantee that you can access and / or use the website and its services at any time, place or conditions of your choice.
3. We are not liable in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise for any loss and or damage or else due to your using the website, whether direct or indirect, including but not limited to, injury, loss, claim, loss of business, interruption to business, loss of data, loss of income, loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property and any other incidental and / or, consequential damage (we are not liable and / or responsible to any such losses & damages even if we have been informed, by you or anyone else representing you, of the possibility of such losses & damages)
4. Without limiting anything as above mentioned, you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable to you for;
1. You understand, acknowledge and agree that there does not exists and / or cannot exist any joint venture, employee – employer, partnership or agency relationship between us and you due to your use of our website or any of the services provided by or through our website
2. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth and above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect
3. Our failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions or any related License Agreements shall in no way be taken to be a present or future waiver of such provisions.
4. This agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the website and its services
5. This agreement is written English language and it is only available in English language. If it is translated to any other language, the English language version will prevail
6. Despite anything else in this document, no delay or failure to perform on our part shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such delay or failure to perform is shown to be caused by causes beyond our control, including but not limited to, acts of God (such as, but not limited to, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods); war, hostilities (whether the war is declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilisation, requisition, or embargo; rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war; riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or public disorder, or acts or threats of terrorism.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved